Steve Burns knows how to be a smart trader in today’s stock market. Even at a young age, he was interested in taking steps toward financial independence. He started small and worked his way through the ups and downs of the market over the last couple of decades. Along the way, he learned what makes a smart trade and created systems for knowing when to cash out. The information in this episode can be instantly applied to where ever you are at with your stock market interests. I am excited for you to listen to this week’s episode of the latest cashflow hacking tips.
[bctt tweet=”How to be smart at #StockMarket #Trading, not just lucky, with @SJosephBurns on the #CashflowHackingPodcast” username=””]
Outline of This Episode
- [1:20] The first thing you need to know about investing in the markets
- [4:05] Find out how to invest with low risk
- [7:03] A look at how the stock market changes and over time
- [10:09] Learn the secret to never having to lose big on stock investments
- [14:25] Found out if it is a good idea to invest in a bear market
- [17:02] A look at Amazon’s stock and its future
- [21:22] Hear Steve’s story of loss and recovery from the dot-com crash
- [24:56] Take a look at compounding and how it can work for you
- [29:10] Learn about the benefits of trading as a source of income
- [32:15] Discover resources to get you started in trading today
Resources & People Mentioned
- https://Traddingview.com – Stock charts and quotes
- New Trader Rich Trader 2 – Steve Burns newest book
Connect with Steve Burns
- Website: http://www.newtraderu.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sjosephburns
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewTraderU/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjosephburns
Learn actionable strategies for getting involved in the stock market today
Steve dives straight into laying out the facts about what makes a smart trader. He breaks stock market investing down into phases of natural progression. He starts with 401k investment and walks us all the way through to running out of room in tax-free accounts. One of the best parts his process is it does not involve a collection of overwhelming stock options. Instead, he lists a few core options that every smart trader should invest in. If you have been nervous about getting involved in the stock market this is the episode that will give you the confidence to take the leap. Check it out and get started today.
[bctt tweet=”Learn actionable strategies for #Investing in the #StockMarket today from @SJosephBurns on the #CashflowHackingPodcast” username=””]
Discover the proven rule that reveals when to cash out
Have you been wanting to take the leap and invest in the stock market, but you have been put off by the horror stories of people losing everything when the market drops? Steve admits that it is impossible to predict what the market is going to do. However, a smart trader does have a system for discovering a serious drop before it is too late. He shares with us what his system is and explains in detail how we can use it for ourselves. This is the tip that will make the difference for your stock market success. Listen now to take your first step in stock market investing.
Steve’s loss in a bear market made him a better investor
Steve started investing at a young age using the same strategies he shares with us in this episode. By the time he was 28 years old, he had grown his investments enough that he could have paid off his house. Then in 2000, the dot-com crash hit and he experienced a 50% drawn down. He shares with us what he did to recover his losses by 2004. As well as how that experience influenced him to become a smart trader instead of just a lucky trader. Listen to this episode to find out whether his smart strategies kept him from losing to a second bear market in 2008.
[bctt tweet=”Discover the #StockMarket #Trading secret proven to overcome a #BearMarket from @SJosephBurns on the #CashflowHackingPodcast” username=””]
“Financial independence is the goal, not the Lamborghini.” – Steve Burns
For many young investors, it can be tempting to use their earnings to make commercial purchases right away. Steve and I talk about how this is a short-sited approach to investing that does not take full advantage of long-term income potential. Steve shares about the benefits of compounding and how it will lead smart traders to financial independence. He also shares about his new book that takes an in-depth look at how to be a smart trader. Find out when you can truly afford to take that vacation or make that big purchase by checking out this episode today.
Connect With Casey
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caseystubbs
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
[bctt tweet=”@SJosephBurns loss in a #BearMarket made him a better #StockTrader. Find out why on the #CashflowHackingPodcast” username=””]
[bctt tweet=”“#FinancialFreedom is the goal, not the Lamborghini.” – @SJosephBurnss on the #CashflowHackingPodcast” username=””]